Thursday, June 24, 2010

Canon 7D is for ME!


I am both sad and happy. Sad that my first Canon SLR died in France...Happy to get the new Canon 7D which does both great photos and HD video too. Now the fun begins as I learn all the new features and buttons. I really need to find a good photography course...I love taking pictures, have the right tools, now need the skills to take my photography to the next level. I just ordered some books to get me started while I find the right course to take.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You would put the camera on the blog...

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

I'm jealous! How fun! Better than chocolate if you ask me!
Nancy

Unknown said...

Does that mean no pictures of France????

Kim said...

We still have pictures since I always carry my compact camera too on trips. Thank goodness for having a back up plan. I'll post pictures soon here.