Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Annual Girls Weekend At the Beach

Last weekend we had our first girls weekend at the beach. Deb flew in (on a very delayed flight) to join us for girls weekend. Mom, Michelle and Micah drove in from Charlotte and the girls headed down to our condo at North Myrtle Beach. We enjoyed the sun, some shopping, good eats and good company. We even played some banana grams...its sort of like scrabble. I learned that my family is very competitive since they started without me as I helped Miss Tori in the potty (yes we are potty training.) I still managed to build my words first...sweet revenge. We had a great time and can't wait to make it an annual event.

This weekend also started Miss Tori's high interest in the potty since she figured out how to go peeps...even just a few drops in order to get M & M's. She also is a bit of a con artist...I swear she would only go a few drops to get M's, then sit down and go more for more M's. She earned lots of M's this weekend. She is still interested in going, but not anywhere close to full training. It's a start though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sad to have missed it!!!